Bethania Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Bethany:
Derived from the Hebrew Bet t'eina (house of figs). The name is that of a town near Jerusalem at the foot of the Mount of Olives where Jesus stayed during Holy Week before his crucifixion. Short: Beth.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Bethania? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Bethania
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bethania
- Comments and insights on the name Bethania
- Personal experiences with the name Bethania
Bethania is a varient of Bethany, but is spanish
- Nicknames for Bethania
- Meanings and history of the name Bethania
The same meaning as Bethany, but is pronnounced Beth-a-Nia
- Famous real-life people named Bethania
- Bethania in song, story & screen
Bethania is a princess name, Comming to get highly popular as a spanish baby name