Bethannie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Bethany:
Derived from the Hebrew Bet t'eina (house of figs). The name is that of a town near Jerusalem at the foot of the Mount of Olives where Jesus stayed during Holy Week before his crucifixion. Short: Beth.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Bethannie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Bethannie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bethannie
- Comments and insights on the name Bethannie
creative spelling of Bethany
- Personal experiences with the name Bethannie
- Nicknames for Bethannie
- Meanings and history of the name Bethannie
- Famous real-life people named Bethannie
- Bethannie in song, story & screen