Bethzy Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Beth:
Originally a short form of Elizabeth (God is my oath) and Bethany (house of figs), Beth is popularly bestowed as an independent given name and as a name element in compound names such as Mary-Beth or Laura-Beth.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Bethzy? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Bethzy
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bethzy
- Comments and insights on the name Bethzy
Form of: Elizabeth, Bethzaida or Betsy
- Personal experiences with the name Bethzy
- Nicknames for Bethzy
- Meanings and history of the name Bethzy
Meaning: My God is a vow
Pronunciation: (BETH zee) or (Bet see)
in Spanish the H is silent and the z can sound like an s.
- Famous real-life people named Bethzy
- Bethzy in song, story & screen