Bever-Leigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Beverly:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old English elements beofor (beaver) and lēac (stream): hence, "dweller near the beaver stream." Var: Beverleigh, Beverlie, Beverley.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Bever-Leigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bever-Leigh
- Comments and insights on the name Bever-Leigh
- Personal experiences with the name Bever-Leigh
- Nicknames for Bever-Leigh
- Meanings and history of the name Bever-Leigh
- Famous real-life people named Bever-Leigh
Bever-Leigh Banfield, actress
- Bever-Leigh in song, story & screen