Bex Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rebecca:
From the Ecclesiastic Late Latin and Ecclesiastic Greek Rhebekka, which is derived from the Hebrew ribbqāh (noose), from rabak (to bind, to tie). The name, borne in the Bible by the wife of Isaac, was not used in England until after the Reformation in the 16th century.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Bex? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Bex
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bex
- Comments and insights on the name Bex
- Personal experiences with the name Bex
- Nicknames for Bex
- Meanings and history of the name Bex
- Famous real-life people named Bex
- Bex in song, story & screen