Bexleigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rebecca:
From the Ecclesiastic Late Latin and Ecclesiastic Greek Rhebekka, which is derived from the Hebrew ribbqāh (noose), from rabak (to bind, to tie). The name, borne in the Bible by the wife of Isaac, was not used in England until after the Reformation in the 16th century.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Bexleigh? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Bexleigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bexleigh
- Comments and insights on the name Bexleigh
Unusual and beautiful name.
- Personal experiences with the name Bexleigh
- Nicknames for Bexleigh
- Meanings and history of the name Bexleigh
Bexleigh is an invented name that stems from two names. Bex is a nickname for Rebecca, which means "to tie" and Leigh means "meadow".
- Famous real-life people named Bexleigh
- Bexleigh in song, story & screen