Bia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Beatriz:
Derived from the Latin beatrix (she who makes happy, she who brings happiness), which is from beātus (happy, blessed).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Bia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Bia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bia
- Comments and insights on the name Bia
Bia is a nickname for Beatriz used in Portuguese.
- Personal experiences with the name Bia
- Nicknames for Bia
- Meanings and history of the name Bia
- Famous real-life people named Bia
- Bia in song, story & screen