Bice Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Beatrice:
Derived from the Latin beatrix (she who makes happy, she who brings happiness), which is from beātus (happy, blessed).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Bice
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bice
- Comments and insights on the name Bice
Italian Pronunciation: BEE-Chey.
- Personal experiences with the name Bice
- Nicknames for Bice
- Meanings and history of the name Bice
Italian nickname of "Beatrice."
- Famous real-life people named Bice
- Bice in song, story & screen