Blayke Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Blake:
Transferred use of the surname, which is of two separate derivations. It originates both from the Old En-glish blæc (black, dark-complexioned) and from the Old English blāc (bright, shining, pale, wan). The use of Blake as a given name stems from its prior use as a nick-name for someone with either a very dark or a very light complextion. Var: Blaike.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Blayke? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Blayke
Contribute your knowledge to the name Blayke
- Comments and insights on the name Blayke
- Personal experiences with the name Blayke
- Nicknames for Blayke
Blay, Kiki, Layke, Laykie, Bay
- Meanings and history of the name Blayke
- Famous real-life people named Blayke
- Blayke in song, story & screen