Bonelle Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Bonnie:
Derived from the Lowland Scotch bonnie (beautiful, good-natured and cheerful). Alternatively, Bonny is a pet form of the Spanish Bonita (beautiful). Var: Bonni, Bonny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Bonelle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bonelle
- Comments and insights on the name Bonelle
- Personal experiences with the name Bonelle
My great grandmother was Bonelle and her daughter was Bonnie.
- Nicknames for Bonelle
Bonnie, Elle, Nell, Ellie
- Meanings and history of the name Bonelle
- Famous real-life people named Bonelle
- Bonelle in song, story & screen