Bonnibel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Bonnie:
Derived from the Lowland Scotch bonnie (beautiful, good-natured and cheerful). Alternatively, Bonny is a pet form of the Spanish Bonita (beautiful). Var: Bonni, Bonny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Bonnibel? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Bonnibel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bonnibel
- Comments and insights on the name Bonnibel
- Personal experiences with the name Bonnibel
- Nicknames for Bonnibel
- Meanings and history of the name Bonnibel
- Famous real-life people named Bonnibel
- Bonnibel in song, story & screen
Bonnibel, a character in "Adventure Time" who is also known as Princess Bubblegum