Brandiwyne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Brandy:
Derived from the vocabulary word brandy which denotes an alcoholic liquor distilled from wine or from fermented fruit juice. Var: Brandee, Brandey, Brandi, Brandie
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Brandiwyne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Brandiwyne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Brandiwyne
- Comments and insights on the name Brandiwyne
Variant on the spelling of Brandywine, the name of a river in eastern United States.
- Personal experiences with the name Brandiwyne
- Nicknames for Brandiwyne
- Meanings and history of the name Brandiwyne
Brandywine River which runs through Pennsylvania and Delaware
- Famous real-life people named Brandiwyne
- Brandiwyne in song, story & screen