Breonna Name Meaning & Origin
Pronunciation: bree-AH-nə (key)
Origin of the name Brianna:
Feminine form of Brian, which is believed to be of Celtic origin and of the meaning "strength."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Breonna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Breonna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Breonna
- Comments and insights on the name Breonna
- Personal experiences with the name Breonna
- Nicknames for Breonna
- Meanings and history of the name Breonna
- Famous real-life people named Breonna
- Breonna in song, story & screen