Brittaney Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Brittany:
Derived from the name of the peninsula and the former province of northwestern France: hence, "from Brittany, a Breton." Var: Brittainy. Short: Britt.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Brittaney? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Brittaney
Contribute your knowledge to the name Brittaney
- Comments and insights on the name Brittaney
Brittaney peaked in the U.S. in 1989 when it ranked #584. It last appeared in the top 1000 in 1993.
- Personal experiences with the name Brittaney
- Nicknames for Brittaney
- Meanings and history of the name Brittaney
- Famous real-life people named Brittaney
- Brittaney in song, story & screen