Britteny Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Brittany:
Derived from the name of the peninsula and the former province of northwestern France: hence, "from Brittany, a Breton." Var: Brittainy. Short: Britt.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Britteny? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Britteny
Contribute your knowledge to the name Britteny
- Comments and insights on the name Britteny
- Personal experiences with the name Britteny
- Nicknames for Britteny
- Meanings and history of the name Britteny
Means from Brittany or Britain. Latin and French origin.
- Famous real-life people named Britteny
- Britteny in song, story & screen