Bryanna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Brianna:
Feminine form of Brian, which is believed to be of Celtic origin and of the meaning "strength."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Bryanna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Bryanna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bryanna
- Comments and insights on the name Bryanna
My daughter's name is Bryanna, named after my husband "Bryan". We pronounce it BREE AHN A.
Edit by different user: My name is Bryanna too but I pronounce it Bree on a
- Personal experiences with the name Bryanna
We want to name our daughter Bryanna, but we will not pronounce it like Bree/on/na. We want to pronounce it like Bry/on/na. Like Bryan.
- Nicknames for Bryanna
Bry Bree, BryBry Bree-Bree, Breezy, B, Beezle, BB, anna ahna or an-na.
- Meanings and history of the name Bryanna
- Famous real-life people named Bryanna
- Bryanna in song, story & screen