Bryluen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rose:
Originally, Rose was a short form of any of the old Germanic names in use in England in the Middle Ages that contained the element hros, ros (horse). Flower names began being used in the 19th century, and now Rose is bestowed with reference to the flower.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Bryluen? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Bryluen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bryluen
- Comments and insights on the name Bryluen
- Personal experiences with the name Bryluen
- Nicknames for Bryluen
- Meanings and history of the name Bryluen
Modern coinage, from Old Cornish breilu = "rose" (vocative) combined with the singulative suffix -en.
Related to the Welsh name Briallen.
- Famous real-life people named Bryluen
- Bryluen in song, story & screen