Caedran Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Catherine:
English cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, which is derived from katharos (pure, unsullied). Catherine has remained a perennially popular name and has been borne by many saints and members of European nobility. Var: Catharine, Cathryn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Caedran
Contribute your knowledge to the name Caedran
- Comments and insights on the name Caedran
This name is Welsh for Catherine. It was very popular in Wales from the 1920's to the 1940's.
- Personal experiences with the name Caedran
- Nicknames for Caedran
- Meanings and history of the name Caedran
- Famous real-life people named Caedran
- Caedran in song, story & screen