Caelyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaylin:
Modern coinage combining the names Kay and Lynn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Caelyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Caelyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Caelyn
- Comments and insights on the name Caelyn
Caelyn (pronounced KAY-lin) is one of the many spelling options for the traditional Irish girls' name Cailin or Kaylin - which is a variant of the name Catelyn / Caitlin / Kaitlin / Katelyn, etc etc etc....
USAGE: English (Modern, Rare)
- Personal experiences with the name Caelyn
My daughter's name is Caelyn (pronounced KAY-lin).
- Nicknames for Caelyn
My son calls his sister Caleelee.
- Meanings and history of the name Caelyn
Originally, a Gaelic name, Caeyn means either "meadow" or "slender."
Variant of Kaylyn.
- Famous real-life people named Caelyn
- Caelyn in song, story & screen