Cailee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kailey:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender). Var: Kailee, Kaili, Kali, Kaylea, Kaylee, Kayleigh.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cailee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cailee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cailee
- Comments and insights on the name Cailee
- Personal experiences with the name Cailee
- Nicknames for Cailee
- Meanings and history of the name Cailee
Means party and is Irish
- Famous real-life people named Cailee
- Cailee in song, story & screen