Cailla Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kayla:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cailla? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cailla
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cailla
- Comments and insights on the name Cailla
I never liked the name Kayla but I like it with this spelling.
- Personal experiences with the name Cailla
- Nicknames for Cailla
- Meanings and history of the name Cailla
- Famous real-life people named Cailla
- Cailla in song, story & screen