Caily Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaylee:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Caily? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Caily
Contribute your knowledge to the name Caily
- Comments and insights on the name Caily
- Personal experiences with the name Caily
- Nicknames for Caily
- Meanings and history of the name Caily
Caily's origin is Celtic, and its use, English. Caily is a variant spelling of the English and Irish Kayley.
- Famous real-life people named Caily
- Caily in song, story & screen