Caitley Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Caitlin:
Borrowed from the Irish, Caitlin is a variant of CaitrÍona, the Gaelic form of Catherine (pure, unsullied). Var: Caitlyn, Catelin, Catelyn, Kaitlin, Kaitlyn, Katelin, Katelyn, Katelynn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Caitley? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Caitley
Contribute your knowledge to the name Caitley
- Comments and insights on the name Caitley
Caitley is pretty. and it's cute when she's younger and when she gets older caite
- Personal experiences with the name Caitley
- Nicknames for Caitley
- Meanings and history of the name Caitley
- Famous real-life people named Caitley
- Caitley in song, story & screen