Caitria Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Catherine:
English cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, which is derived from katharos (pure, unsullied). Catherine has remained a perennially popular name and has been borne by many saints and members of European nobility. Var: Catharine, Cathryn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Caitria? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Caitria
Contribute your knowledge to the name Caitria
- Comments and insights on the name Caitria
- Personal experiences with the name Caitria
- Nicknames for Caitria
Cait, Caita, Cata, Cat, Cate, Cata
- Meanings and history of the name Caitria
Irish form of Catherine, means 'pure'
- Famous real-life people named Caitria
- Caitria in song, story & screen