Caley Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaylee:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Caley? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Caley
Contribute your knowledge to the name Caley
- Comments and insights on the name Caley
- Personal experiences with the name Caley
- Nicknames for Caley
- Meanings and history of the name Caley
Caley is a variant of Kaylee.
- Famous real-life people named Caley
Caley Chase, daughter of actor Chevy Chase
- Caley in song, story & screen