Calynda Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Linda:
Of various derivations, Linda is formed from the Spanish linda (beautiful, pretty). It is also a short form of any of the Germanic compound names containing the element lind (tender, soft, weak). Alternatively, Linda is used as a short form of Belinda, which is a name of uncertain origin.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Calynda
Contribute your knowledge to the name Calynda
- Comments and insights on the name Calynda
Combines Calandra and Linda
- Personal experiences with the name Calynda
- Nicknames for Calynda
- Meanings and history of the name Calynda
- Famous real-life people named Calynda
- Calynda in song, story & screen