Cambryn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cameron:
Transferred use of the Scottish surname that originated from the Gaelic nickname cam srón (crooked nose). Var: Cameran, Cameryn, Camryn, Kameran, Kameron, Kameryn. Short: Cam. Pet: Cami.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cambryn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cambryn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cambryn
- Comments and insights on the name Cambryn
- Personal experiences with the name Cambryn
I know a friend named Cambryn
- Nicknames for Cambryn
- Meanings and history of the name Cambryn
- Famous real-life people named Cambryn
- Cambryn in song, story & screen