Cami Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Camille:
Derived from the Latin camilla (virgin of unblemished character). Var:Camilla, Camille, Kamilla, Kamille. Short: Cami, Camie, Kam, Kamie. Pet: Millie, Milly.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cami? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cami
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cami
- Comments and insights on the name Cami
- Personal experiences with the name Cami
My daughter has this name. I have met 2 other girls named Cami in my life.
I have a friend named cami and she's really energetic and loves to play!shes also really smart and loves to discover new things. I love her name!
- Nicknames for Cami
- Meanings and history of the name Cami
- Famous real-life people named Cami
- Cami in song, story & screen