Camilia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Camilla:
Derived from the Latin camilla (virgin of unblemished character). Var:Camilla, Camille, Kamilla, Kamille. Short: Cami, Camie, Kam, Kamie. Pet: Millie, Milly.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Camilia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Camilia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Camilia
- Comments and insights on the name Camilia
A slightly different variation of the name Camilla (or Camila or Camille). Very rare.
- Personal experiences with the name Camilia
- Nicknames for Camilia
- Meanings and history of the name Camilia
- Famous real-life people named Camilia
- Camilia in song, story & screen