Candess Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Candice:
Derived from the Latin candidus (white, pure, sincere). Var: Candace, Candyse, Kandace, Kandice. Pet: Candi, Candie, Candy, Kandi, Kandie, Kandy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Candess? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Candess
Contribute your knowledge to the name Candess
- Comments and insights on the name Candess
- Personal experiences with the name Candess
I still have not met anyone who spells it this way.
- Nicknames for Candess
- Meanings and history of the name Candess
I guess it means queen when it was mentioned in the Bible. I believe Romans somewhere. Candice meant queen in Ethiopia.
- Famous real-life people named Candess
- Candess in song, story & screen