Candi Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Candy:
Derived from the Latin candidus (white, pure, sincere). Var: Candace, Candyse, Kandace, Kandice. Pet: Candi, Candie, Candy, Kandi, Kandie, Kandy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Candi? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Candi
Contribute your knowledge to the name Candi
- Comments and insights on the name Candi
- Personal experiences with the name Candi
- Nicknames for Candi
- Meanings and history of the name Candi
- Famous real-life people named Candi
- Candi in song, story & screen