Caoilainn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaylin:
Modern coinage combining the names Kay and Lynn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Caoilainn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Caoilainn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Caoilainn
- Comments and insights on the name Caoilainn
Caol ”slender” and fionn ”white, fair, pure.” Several saints were Caoilainn and one was described as “a pious lady who quickly won the esteem and affection of her sister nuns by her exactness to every duty, as also by her sweet temper, gentle, confiding disposition and unaffected piety.”
- Personal experiences with the name Caoilainn
- Nicknames for Caoilainn
- Meanings and history of the name Caoilainn
Caoilainn is Irish and means "slender, fair"
- Famous real-life people named Caoilainn
- Caoilainn in song, story & screen