Caprice Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Caprice:
Derived from the Italian capriccio (whim, fancifulness; a shivering).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Caprice? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Caprice
Contribute your knowledge to the name Caprice
- Comments and insights on the name Caprice
- Personal experiences with the name Caprice
- Nicknames for Caprice
- Meanings and history of the name Caprice
Italian Island, of Italian descent
- Famous real-life people named Caprice
Caprice Crane, American author
Caprice Bourret, American model and actress
- Caprice in song, story & screen