Capricia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Caprice:
Derived from the Italian capriccio (whim, fancifulness; a shivering).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Capricia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Capricia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Capricia
- Comments and insights on the name Capricia
- Personal experiences with the name Capricia
- Nicknames for Capricia
- Meanings and history of the name Capricia
An elaborate form of Caprice.
Pronounced: kuh-PREE-shuh or kuh-PREES-ah
- Famous real-life people named Capricia
Capricia Marshall, Chief of Protocol of the United States.
- Capricia in song, story & screen