Caralea Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cara:
Derived from the Latin cara (beloved) or from the Irish Gaelic cara (friend). Alternatively, Cara is used as a short form of Caroline and Charlotte.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Caralea? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Caralea
Contribute your knowledge to the name Caralea
- Comments and insights on the name Caralea
- Personal experiences with the name Caralea
- Nicknames for Caralea
- Meanings and history of the name Caralea
a variant of Cara (Latin, Irish, Gaelic), and the meaning of Caralea is "beloved; friend".
- Famous real-life people named Caralea
- Caralea in song, story & screen