Caralynn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carolyn:
A feminine form of the Latin Carolus, which is a cognate of Charles (full-grown, a man, a freeman). Var: Carey, Cari, Carri, Carrie, Kari, Karrie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Caralynn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Caralynn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Caralynn
- Comments and insights on the name Caralynn
This almost sounds like the Russian version of Carolyn, I like Caralynn much better.
- Personal experiences with the name Caralynn
- Nicknames for Caralynn
- Meanings and history of the name Caralynn
- Famous real-life people named Caralynn
- Caralynn in song, story & screen