Carlee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carly:
A feminine form of Carl and Charles, both of which are derived from the Old English ceorl (man, freeman, peasant). Var: Karla. Pet: Carley, Carli, Carly, Karley, Karli, Karly.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Carlee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Carlee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Carlee
- Comments and insights on the name Carlee
It's weird becasue every one assumes my name is spelled with a ''y'' because of the tv show ''iCarly'', which i get called alot. I would say it's more of an Caucasian name than African American name. All thought I'm black.
- Personal experiences with the name Carlee
- Nicknames for Carlee
Lita, LeLe, Litaberry
- Meanings and history of the name Carlee
- Famous real-life people named Carlee
- Carlee in song, story & screen