Carleigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carly:
A feminine form of Carl and Charles, both of which are derived from the Old English ceorl (man, freeman, peasant). Var: Karla. Pet: Carley, Carli, Carly, Karley, Karli, Karly.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Carleigh? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Carleigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Carleigh
- Comments and insights on the name Carleigh
- Personal experiences with the name Carleigh
- Nicknames for Carleigh
- Meanings and history of the name Carleigh
- Famous real-life people named Carleigh
- Carleigh in song, story & screen