Carli Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carly:
A feminine form of Carl and Charles, both of which are derived from the Old English ceorl (man, freeman, peasant). Var: Karla. Pet: Carley, Carli, Carly, Karley, Karli, Karly.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Carli? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Carli
Contribute your knowledge to the name Carli
- Comments and insights on the name Carli
- Personal experiences with the name Carli
- Nicknames for Carli
- Meanings and history of the name Carli
- Famous real-life people named Carli
Carli Lloyd, US Women's National Soccer Player,
Carli Lloyd, US Women's National Volleyball Player,
- Carli in song, story & screen