Carlina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carla:
A feminine form of Carl and Charles, both of which are derived from the Old English ceorl (man, freeman, peasant). Var: Karla. Pet: Carley, Carli, Carly, Karley, Karli, Karly.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Carlina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Carlina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Carlina
- Comments and insights on the name Carlina
- Personal experiences with the name Carlina
- Nicknames for Carlina
- Meanings and history of the name Carlina
Carlina \c(a)-rli-na, car-lina\ is a variant of Carla (Latin), Carol (English) and Caroline (French, Latin, Italian).
- Famous real-life people named Carlina
- Carlina in song, story & screen