Carly-rebecca Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carly:
A feminine form of Carl and Charles, both of which are derived from the Old English ceorl (man, freeman, peasant). Var: Karla. Pet: Carley, Carli, Carly, Karley, Karli, Karly.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Carly-rebecca? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Carly-rebecca
Contribute your knowledge to the name Carly-rebecca
- Comments and insights on the name Carly-rebecca
Carly-Rebecca as a double barreled first name means to be beautiful, gracious and just all round brilliant. Being good at everything is what Carly-Rebecca's do best.
- Personal experiences with the name Carly-rebecca
- Nicknames for Carly-rebecca
- Meanings and history of the name Carly-rebecca
- Famous real-life people named Carly-rebecca
- Carly-rebecca in song, story & screen