Carlynn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Caroline:
A feminine form of the Latin Carolus, which is a cognate of Charles (full-grown, a man, a freeman). Var: Carey, Cari, Carri, Carrie, Kari, Karrie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Carlynn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Carlynn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Carlynn
- Comments and insights on the name Carlynn
- Personal experiences with the name Carlynn
Most people pronounce it as Carolyn
- Nicknames for Carlynn
- Meanings and history of the name Carlynn
- Famous real-life people named Carlynn
- Carlynn in song, story & screen