Carmelina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carmen:
Spanish cognate of Carmel (vineyard, orchard). Var: Carman, Carmon.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Carmelina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Carmelina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Carmelina
- Comments and insights on the name Carmelina
Carmelina and Marcelina are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Carmelina
- Nicknames for Carmelina
Car, Carmen, May, Lina, Mel, Carm
- Meanings and history of the name Carmelina
- Famous real-life people named Carmelina
- Carmelina in song, story & screen
Carmelina-Jorge Correa song
Carmelina is a musical and book