Carolann Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carolyn:
A feminine form of the Latin Carolus, which is a cognate of Charles (full-grown, a man, a freeman). Var: Carey, Cari, Carri, Carrie, Kari, Karrie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Carolann? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Carolann
Contribute your knowledge to the name Carolann
- Comments and insights on the name Carolann
- Personal experiences with the name Carolann
- Nicknames for Carolann
- Meanings and history of the name Carolann
- Famous real-life people named Carolann
- Carolann in song, story & screen
Carol Anne Freeling in Poltergeist, Poltergeist II: The Other Side, and Poltergeist III
Carol Ann Duffy, Scottish poet and playwright
Carol Ann Susi, American actress best known for voicing Howard's mother on The Big Bang Theory