Carrah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cara:
Derived from the Latin cara (beloved) or from the Irish Gaelic cara (friend). Alternatively, Cara is used as a short form of Caroline and Charlotte.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Carrah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Carrah
- Comments and insights on the name Carrah
Carrah is not regularly used as a baby name for girls. It is not listed in the top 1000 names. Out of the group of girl names directly linked to Carrah, Cara was the most frequently used in 2015.
- Personal experiences with the name Carrah
- Nicknames for Carrah
- Meanings and history of the name Carrah
Carrah is of Italian origin. Carrah is a varient of Cara (English, German, Italian).
- Famous real-life people named Carrah
- Carrah in song, story & screen