Carsynn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carson:
Transferred use of the surname meaning "Carr's son." The name Carr is of several derivations. It is from the Middle English and Scottish car, carre (marsh, mossy place), from the Welsh caer (a fort), and from the Gaelic carr (rock).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Carsynn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Carsynn
- Comments and insights on the name Carsynn
My husband named our daughter Carsynn, because he new another girl he went to school with the same name(Karsin) and thought it was creative. I didn't want him to name this child because he name the first one, but I immediately fell in love. I just spelled it differ so that she'll be a lil unique.
- Personal experiences with the name Carsynn
- Nicknames for Carsynn
- Meanings and history of the name Carsynn
- Famous real-life people named Carsynn
- Carsynn in song, story & screen