Cassandre Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cassandra:
Derived from the Greek Kassandra, the mythological daughter of Priam and Hecuba who had the power of prophesy. Var: Casaundra, Kasandra, Kassandra, Kasaundra. Short: Cass, Kass, Sandra, Saundra. Pet: Cassi, Cassie, Cassy, Kassi, Kassie, Sandi, Sandie, Sandy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cassandre? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cassandre
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cassandre
- Comments and insights on the name Cassandre
Uncommon variant of Cassandra.
It's actually the french version of Cassandra, and it's not that uncommon in France for girls. It can also be used as a boy name.
- Personal experiences with the name Cassandre
- Nicknames for Cassandre
- Meanings and history of the name Cassandre
- Famous real-life people named Cassandre
- Cassandre in song, story & screen