Cassandria Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cassandra:
Derived from the Greek Kassandra, the mythological daughter of Priam and Hecuba who had the power of prophesy. Var: Casaundra, Kasandra, Kassandra, Kasaundra. Short: Cass, Kass, Sandra, Saundra. Pet: Cassi, Cassie, Cassy, Kassi, Kassie, Sandi, Sandie, Sandy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cassandria? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cassandria
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cassandria
- Comments and insights on the name Cassandria
Variant of the classic girls' name Cassandra.
CASS-AHN-DREE-AH or CASS-ANN-DREE-AH
- Personal experiences with the name Cassandria
- Nicknames for Cassandria
Cassie, Cassy, Cass, Andria
- Meanings and history of the name Cassandria
- Famous real-life people named Cassandria
- Cassandria in song, story & screen