Casse Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cassandra:
Derived from the Greek Kassandra, the mythological daughter of Priam and Hecuba who had the power of prophesy. Var: Casaundra, Kasandra, Kassandra, Kasaundra. Short: Cass, Kass, Sandra, Saundra. Pet: Cassi, Cassie, Cassy, Kassi, Kassie, Sandi, Sandie, Sandy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Casse
Contribute your knowledge to the name Casse
- Comments and insights on the name Casse
Rhymes with Lassy, Gassy, Sassy. The nickname, Cass, is a boy's name. Sandy as a nickname has been suggested. Sounds too much like Cathy for the hard of hearing or on the phone.
- Personal experiences with the name Casse
I don't really care for it myself.
- Nicknames for Casse
- Meanings and history of the name Casse
"defender of mankind"
- Famous real-life people named Casse
- Casse in song, story & screen