Casslyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cassandra:
Derived from the Greek Kassandra, the mythological daughter of Priam and Hecuba who had the power of prophesy. Var: Casaundra, Kasandra, Kassandra, Kasaundra. Short: Cass, Kass, Sandra, Saundra. Pet: Cassi, Cassie, Cassy, Kassi, Kassie, Sandi, Sandie, Sandy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Casslyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Casslyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Casslyn
- Comments and insights on the name Casslyn
- Personal experiences with the name Casslyn
It's my name. I go by Cassie, and I've never met another Casslyn or Cassie in my life.
- Nicknames for Casslyn
Cassie, Lyn, Cass
- Meanings and history of the name Casslyn
Derived from the Greek Kassandra, the mythological daughter of Priam and Hecuba who had the power of prophesy.
- Famous real-life people named Casslyn
- Casslyn in song, story & screen